Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday Freebie: Blank Floral Invitation

My sister is getting married next month and I'm throwing her bridal shower. I put together these darling little invitations for the shower and wanted to share the blank version so you can add text for any occasion, a quote, whatever floats your boat.

Here is an example of what a bridal shower invitation would look like.


And here is the blank 5x7 file for personal use only. Watercolor floral images can be found at Angie Makes.



Happy creating!

Linking up with:
The Creative Sparrow: Creative Collection
Pam's Party and Practical Tips: Dare to Share

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for sharing your talents so my life can be more gracious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this Blank Floral Invitation looks absolutely gorgeous. It is just perfect for the beautiful spring theme wedding reception of my cousin. She was looking for the ideas for her day and so I will share this link with her. She would be marrying in the next year at one of the local Chicago wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete