Monday, April 4, 2016

My Favorite Online Shops


I'm an online shopping addict. I'm not afraid to admit that at any given time I have between 10-100 items in my online shopping carts.


My strategy is to systematically add things to all of my carts and then check them weekly to see if prices dropped or if there is a sale. The husband thinks it is INSANE. It might be, but it works for me because I get the thrill of adding things to my cart and the rush of saving money on those things when a sale pops up! Everyone wins!

This weekend I bought 16 items (2 dresses, 4 tops, 3 pants, 2 sweaters,  and 1 sneaker for the baby girl and 4 shirts, 1 pant, and 1 coat for the little man) from Gap and Old Navy for 80 bucks. I waited until they all went on sale and then used their sale code to get an additional 40% off.

Some of my favorite online shops right now are:

Piper and Scoot - I basically want to buy everything she posts. While her stuff isn't the cheapest, it's great quality, and I always get compliments when I wear something from here. Some of my favorites right now are:

Roolee - Again, I basically want to buy everything. If you see something you love that isn't in style - make sure to email them, they are wonderful at restocking and send an email when something you want comes back in stock! Some of my favorites are:
Do you have any hidden gems to share - if so, let me know, my shopping addiction thanks you!

This post is partying over HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment